 General / 418
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 10:13:06 GMT

What's with the new space port, could the wings on that shuttle get
any smaller?  At least they have a crawler.

I noticed the crawler! Hooray! The shuttle, could this be a Pegasus
rocket, or Hermes space plane? I do find it hard to believe that this
is *all* we are going to receive in the way of new sets. So few SW
sets, and  only a tiny adventurer set? (Blimp excluded). Have we ever
had an anchor piece? At least I can now get a multi-coloured parrot
and a monkey mini-fig......
Now, SW! I love those speeder-bike stormtroopers, they are so cute!
The ships are not at all disappointing! Considering they are mini-fig
scale, I think they have translated quite well. And a relief that the
TIE fighter appears to be an amalgamation of many plates, great news!
But, like above, I have to ask, is this it? There have got to be more
sets than this! I am hoping that this is just a snapshot view of what
we are getting, as a 1 piece of paper catalogue is limiting as to what
can be shown.......

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/