 General / 473
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:49:08 GMT

Once upon a time, "Irving De la Cruz" <irvingd@halcyon.com> wrote:

Ok, so finally I got the scans ready and a quick web page to publish them,

Go to http://www.halcyon.com/irvingd/ and check out the new 1999 sets.

Enjoy!

Geez, those SPUDs on the Throwbots look useless.  Worse than Znap.
Maybe they're TLG's version of Robotix?

At least Town Center looks like it has a decent boat.

Steve