 Star Wars / 172
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 09:07:44 GMT

Selçuk wrote in message <363C0581.5F6FFF3E@nospam.superonline.com>...

Actually, Snowspeeders has similarities with Y-wing fighters, since their
cockpit and systems are generally modified old Y-wing cockpits that would • not
carry space filght streeses anymore.(how can we know all these useless
shit?..:-)

Yeah, I saw that today when I went to the store and looked it up (What?  You
want me to buy this?).  Looks like those Snow Speeders are really small
after all.  I didn't think they were.  They looked bigger in the movie.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html