 General / 406
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:06:36 GMT

OOPS    SORRY  MISSED IT

Dave
Irving De la Cruz wrote in message ...
Thanks.

Yes I did say what sets I got this in.

Didn't you read the text in the web page :-)

It was on 5928 Bi-Wing Baron.

- Irving

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
How about these totally trippin sets they are not what I'm used to but • look
pretty promising............

hoorray for Irving.

Still haven't told us what set this ad came with........

Dave
Irving De la Cruz wrote in message ...
Ok, so finally I got the scans ready and a quick web page to publish • them,

Go to http://www.halcyon.com/irvingd/ and check out the new 1999 sets.

Enjoy!

- Irving

PS: Sorry for the delay, but you know, we all got to work for a living • (or
is it to buy LEGO?)