 General / 405
Re: Ha Ha got my 2140 today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:04:51 GMT

Got it straight trough the ANWB and the set I got came from The Hague
(Netherlands) I just got it today but I ordered with mom about two months
ago and she just send it to today.......thats how the story goes

The ANWB has a website and I am pretty sure they will take credit cards
however Paul may be right when he says they may not have any left.
Regards

Dave

Paul Foster wrote in message <363A73C6.B8C452BA@execpc.com>...

Dave Jost wrote:

Got the 2140 ANWB road repair set in today MIB. And by looking at the box
this is a pretty cool set........Way cool. Haven't opened it yet maybe • later
gotta go to the store.
Tell you one thing go get yourself on if you still can they are getting
pretty scarce.

Best regards

Dave

Don't mean to be a brat, just happy and thought I'd share my happiness

Great set, the flatbed car hauler is the best part.  Did you buy in an
auction or straight from ANWB, last I heard they are out of 2140's.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html