 General / 385
384  |  386
Subject:
Ha Ha got my 2140 today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:21:14 GMT

Got the 2140 ANWB road repair set in today MIB. And by looking at the box
this is a pretty cool set........Way cool. Haven't opened it yet maybe later
gotta go to the store.
Tell you one thing go get yourself on if you still can they are getting
pretty scarce.

Best regards

Dave

Don't mean to be a brat, just happy and thought I'd share my happiness