 General / 387
Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:32:54 GMT

Thanks.

Yes I did say what sets I got this in.

Didn't you read the text in the web page :-)

It was on 5928 Bi-Wing Baron.

- Irving

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
How about these totally trippin sets they are not what I'm used to but look
pretty promising............

hoorray for Irving.

Still haven't told us what set this ad came with........

Dave
Irving De la Cruz wrote in message ...
Ok, so finally I got the scans ready and a quick web page to publish them,

Go to http://www.halcyon.com/irvingd/ and check out the new 1999 sets.

Enjoy!

- Irving

PS: Sorry for the delay, but you know, we all got to work for a living (or
is it to buy LEGO?)