 General / 560
Re: Lego Media 1999 Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 10:39:29 GMT

Terry Mason wrote:

LEGO Friends - Lego for Girls

Bah! What with ZNAP being 'primarily marketed for boys', and now 'LEGO
Friends' - because men don't need to learn inter-personal relationships!
I think that TLG shouldn't try to reinforce traditional stereotypes such
as these. rant rant rant..

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!