 General / 54211
Re: Lego Purity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
   So, after being pointed at a thread on Classic-Space by Felix Greco, I figured it might be interesting to see how the community feels about Lego purity in general. So, I made a little test:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/cgi/lego_purism.cgi

Right now, it’s only got my own information, but as more people start filling it out, it ought to get more interesting!

DaveE

Tee hee hee my love of TLG side-elements has ruined my purity.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/cgi/lego_purism.cgi?stats=1&rid=212051190766864

Tim

I’d never thought of you as approving of virtual building...

Tim