 General / 54180
Re: Lego Purity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:52:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
   http://www.suave.net/~dave/cgi/lego_purism.cgi

Right now, it’s only got my own information, but as more people start filling it out, it ought to get more interesting!

WOOT! 0.23/10. not even making it to one. I would like to thank the countless baseplates and bricks cut, my love of the clickits double ended joiner, and Brasso for this outstanding achivement. Thank you one and all.

Aaron A