 General / 54178
Re: Lego Purity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Keith Goldman wrote:

Dave that was fun. Apparently I’m 8.25 on your purity scale. I feel all fresh and clean. Like a summer’s day.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/cgi/lego_purism.cgi?stats=1&rid=99621190748630

Thanks, -Keith.

No Dave Eaton test will ever truly wash away the taint on you, Keith, but as long as you keep building monstrously dictatorial dioramas, we’ll still love you.

Aaron