 General / 54175
Re: Lego Purity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
   So, after being pointed at a thread on Classic-Space by Felix Greco, I figured it might be interesting to see how the community feels about Lego purity in general. So, I made a little test:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/cgi/lego_purism.cgi

Right now, it’s only got my own information, but as more people start filling it out, it ought to get more interesting!

DaveE

Dave that was fun. Apparently I’m 8.25 on your purity scale. I feel all fresh and clean. Like a summer’s day.

http://www.suave.net/~dave/cgi/lego_purism.cgi?stats=1&rid=99621190748630

Thanks, -Keith.