 General / 54196
Re: Lego Purity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
   Got to be something wrong with the scoring as I put three down as blasphemy and rest fine with me, but still got a 0.00--impossible in any kind of scoring scheme I can think of. Especially since the scores were defined with two significant digits.

Heh, yep, that’s precisely how it’s supposed to work :) If you’re ok with things like gluing, using stickers, etc, then you’re not as big of a purist! If you count everything as blasphemous, though, then you’re a pretty definite purist!

DaveE