 General / 5095
Re: memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:47:16 GMT

Christopher L. Weeks <c576653@cclabs.missouri.edu> wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote:

Yes, it won't migrate over here until there is something here to replace it.
BTW, I probably won't be the one running the first parts auction here...that
would be an obvious conflict of interest.  It'll probably be a volunteer to
do a test run or two, like Mike or someone.

Given a little warning, I'll have something set up and ready to go as
soon as you do.  Would you be doing controlled tests with particular
people, or just opening it for testing and use?

Ditto, I'd be able to do something almost instantly.  Big surprise.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)