 General / 5083
Re: Is it Just Me or is the RTL on its way out!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:34:49 GMT

Doyle Nelson <dnelson@ixpres.com> wrote:
Couldn't have said it better myself! That 100% correct Rtl is wasted space
anymore and I personally would rather pay todd for the right to post here than
go free over to the RTL!

Agreed, mostly.  The point I was trying to make, though, is that
posting here is just as free as it is there.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)