 General / 5077
Re: Is it Just Me or is the RTL on its way out!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:58:35 GMT

Terry K skrev i meddelandet <37735929.4347780@lugnet.com>...
On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:10:07 GMT, "Doyle Nelson" <dnelson@ixpres.com> wrote:

Has anyone else noticed this? maybe its because I have been away a while, • but
it seems that the group has changed a lot?

RTL?  What's that?
Oh, wait, I remember now.  I haven't been over there in so long, I had nearly
forgotten it.  And your right, RTL has degenerated into exactly what I like • to
avoid.  Which is sad - I really enjoyed it at one time.

I think you are being unfair to RTL! I've just spent an amusing time catching
up on five days of news, and I must say, this time the most interesting
reading was on RTL - Lugnet had no eye-catcher.

Not that much sales and auctioning either - my filter removed about 100 out of
c:a 500 posts (I don't read lugnet.auctions or whatever it's called, so I have
no idea how many posts are there).

Reviews, piece counts, Ray-tracing, Star Wars etc. etc. It's sometimes more
interesting to read a mix of different things, instead of the 'streamlined'
lugnet, where every discussion seems to move away to a group I don't normally
read, as soon as it strays a little bit off the main topic.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm