 General / 5016
Re: Is it Just Me or is the RTL on its way out!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 02:30:05 GMT

Actually, I haven't been able to get through to RTL for a while.

Chris

Doyle Nelson wrote:

Hello,

I'm posting here, because I noticed a lot of old time rtl'ers are postinf here
more now than the RTL. O cant believe the stupid topics and lack of responce
there! See I was gone on vacation and havent really visited the RTL in months
maybe once in a blue moon. And now what I see is something. Hardly anybody
there I know, and the topics sound as if they are little kids talking. Just
thought I would run this by you guys to see if you felt the same way or not?

Another thing I noticed is that the Lego hobby group have because very
mercenary in the way it conducts bussiness. With exception of a few of course.
But a lot of familar faces seem to want to go after that bigger dollar amount
even if a very good offer is provided. Big thing I see now is greed for sets,
parts must always be hoarded for sets in Ebay auctions to get more money than
selling a few pieces even if offering triple their value.

Has anyone else noticed this? maybe its because I have been away a while, but
it seems that the group has changed a lot?

Thanks For listening!

Sincerely,
Doyle
dnelson@ixpres.com