 General / 5059
Re: memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:10:26 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:
Oh no, no more Auczilla? I hope when you reach this point the Auczilla
interface will soon be made available to members. Now that would be neat,
Auczilla just presents the buying public one huge continuous parts auction.
If I have 3 lots of parts I want to sell, they just join the auction. When
my lots go sold, Auczilla sends me a sellers report telling me who to send
the parts to, possibly holding the payment in escrow til the buyer reports
reception of the parts.

If the AucZILLA interface were available to me right now, and if it
also supported web bidding in addition to e-mail, and if it did what
I've always envisioned (I tell it I have 10 copies of set XXXX and it
spits out lots for me to approve, then post) I would gladly run all my
auctions here at Lugnet.  I'd also be more than willing to pay a hefty
percentage of the total for that functionality.  Probably more than
Todd will end up asking for.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)