 General / 5017
Re: looking for windows, 8 1x4x2 red, 3 1x3x2 red
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:47:17 GMT

(brought over from lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Christopher Masi wrote:

I am looking for windows. The windows are 1 stud wide, 4 studs long, and
2 bricks high; and 1 stud wide, 3 studs long, and 2 bricks high. Red
frames with clear glass. I have no idea what I would trade for them, but
I you have these windows please let me know.

How odd...I was just going to ask about these pieces.  I've got 12 of the
4-wide window with glass, 2 of the 3-wide, 10 of the 2-wide, and 6 doors
that seem to go with them: 4 high, 3 wide, red frame, blue door with glass.

I also have 3 of the smaller white doors (3 high, 2 wide, doesn't actually
open) and 1 of the 2x2 white windows.

I know these are pretty old, but how old are they?  And how in demand are
they?