 General / 5108
Re: looking for windows, 8 1x4x2 red, 3 1x3x2 red
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 18:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
Frank Filz wrote:
Gary Istok wrote:
A good question Chris.  Rather than repeat myself, here are the 2 DejaNews
posts that you can go to for more info.  I put them onto RTL sometime last
year.  It kind of goes into depth on all the classic windows and doors, and
the relative scarcity of certain colors.

http://x10.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=392187525&CONTEXT=907128958.1321140661&hit
num=11

http://x10.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=393374372&CONTEXT=907129288.1392574708&hit
num=11

I hope at some point these excellent articles get pulled into Lugnet.
Have you written about the more recent doors and windows?

--
Frank Filz

-----------------------------
Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com

Thanks Frank,  no I haven't talked much about the more current windows and
doors.  When I get some time, I will add to that discussion.  And I certainly
don't mind storing this info in LUGNET somewhere, but that would be up to
Todd.  I know we have references in LUGNET (such as sets and pieces), but I'm
not sure what form a historical or informational reference could take.

Gary Istok

Well, I'll be ready to add to it when you do!  :)  Also, don't forget about my
messages that were in reply to your originals if you do compile a History
Dissertation for Lugnet.  :)

Jeff