 General / 46694
Re: Too much Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:01:08 GMT

Initially, I was allotting a maximum of $60 a month.  Later, I just decided on a
general "entertainment" amount and figured from there.  Then I kinda threw out
the whole monthly thing once I got to a certain point since I either buy
specific parts at need, or only buy massive amounts on deep discount of which I
sell enough to pay for the entire purchase (i.e. Lego costs me nothing).  It's
also easier to keep purchases down by concentrating on one area.  Originally, I
concentrated on Pirates.  Once I had all the sets I really needed (and new ones
completely dried up) I moved over to Castles.  I bought a lot of Adventurers,
but I resold 75% of those sets.  Same for Star Wars.  It's more a matter of time
than money at this point.

-->Bruce<--