 General / 46674
Re: Too much Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:28:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Gregory wrote:
A 10,000 piece standard collection certainly is an interesting idea.  10,000
is enough for someone to have some of everything.  The only downside is
that I doubt that anyone wants to go to the trouble of making a list of what
those 10,000 pieces are.  ; )

"My Parts" on Peeron.com allows you to export a parts list based on your Lugnet
set inventories.  It would be interesting to try and narrow your collection
pieces down to the essential 10,000.  Surely I could make do with somewhat fewer
than 260 castle flames and 32 Harry Potters!

Kristine