 General / 46632
Re: Too much Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:54:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
The recent discussions about the color change and people's buying habits got me
thinking about how much we as individuals spend on Lego.  In particular, at
least a couple of people in this thread
(http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=46284) admitted to spending between
$2,000-$5,000 or more per year on Lego.  Frankly, this struck me as a HUGE
amount of money to spend on Lego.

To each their own. Even the most extravagant Lego train hobbiest can't hold a
candel to the modle train guys spending $300+ for a single locomotive.-Ken