 General / 46688
Re: Too much Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:25:25 GMT

According to my Lugnet setlist I have close to 60,000 bricks. Which, by Swedish
standards, is a lot. This has been acquierd in the last four years. I already
had a decent collection as a kid and have bought some larger lots used. But if I
find bricks for less then $0.14 I'm usually byuing (have in mind that the dollar
is low and the prices in Sweden high).

But recently I've been passing on some deals. I feel I have a decent collection
that I should be using more before I buy more bricks but I also have two other
hobbies demanding some serious $. Mountain biking and recent investment in a new
digital camera (Canon EOS300D/Kiss/Rebel).

I could use 10,000 bricks and build stuff, but I rahter use my 60k collection -
big surprise huh? I don't see myself passing the 70k mark anytime soon, but a
trip to LEGOLAND in Billund this summer might make me invest some more :)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe