 General / 46568
Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:52:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

(I'd rather build... I was at GMLTC last nite helping build the mountain, I
wish those guys all the best at LaCrosse this weekend... or teach... I have
prepwork to finish for our building clinic we're giving at

Lately I've just been puttering in the basement with my collection, seeing where
the whimsy drives me--started a roundhouse project that looks promising (maybe
pics to come!)  When it comes down to it--building is the best therapy money
can't buy (for me, anyway) to dispense with stresses...

<http://www.michlug.org/events/ CKM tomorrow> ... or even chew the fat over
in .debate)

There's a .debate group?  Where??  I might be interested in some sort of high
falutin' converse...

And I agree with those that this set of threads is certainly helping me firm
up my opinion of certain people. (both good and bad!) I'd go so far as to say
that it's helping me glean names for my BL stoplist, but that would be
incorrect because most of those that I would characterise as highest in
heat:light ratio are already on it for various reasons. But I digress.

Digress?  You?

++Lar

Dave K
-who hopes that he's on the 'good' side of ++Lar's opinion--not that I have a
clue what a BL stoplist is anyways...