 General / 45572
45571  |  45573
Subject:
Demographical Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:54:30 GMT

This morning the rest of my family and I were joking around at the breakfast table and as usual I managed to pull LEGO into the conversation. I don’t remember all we talked about that followed, but we ended up with a laughing half-kidding qeution, which was: I wonder just how many couples there are out there that are happily married and eat-sleep-breath-walk-and-talk LEGO?

So I decided I’d ask the world’s largest group of AFOL’s just exactly that: how many of you couples out there live LEGO to its fullest and remain blissfully married? :)

-Mike