 General / 45587
Re: Demographical Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:05:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
   This morning the rest of my family and I were joking around at the breakfast table and as usual I managed to pull LEGO into the conversation. I don’t remember all we talked about that followed, but we ended up with a laughing half-kidding qeution, which was: I wonder just how many couples there are out there that are happily married and eat-sleep-breath-walk-and-talk LEGO?

So I decided I’d ask the world’s largest group of AFOL’s just exactly that: how many of you couples out there live LEGO to its fullest and remain blissfully married? :)

-Mike

My wife builds some, not as much as me but she still builds. A large portion of our chatting during the day revolves around LEGO in some way. She is in full support of the hobby. I think she’d like me to drop some of my other hobbies and just foucs on LEGO.

Thomas