 General / 45823
Re: Demographical Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:27:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
   This morning the rest of my family and I were joking around at the breakfast table and as usual I managed to pull LEGO into the conversation. I don’t remember all we talked about that followed, but we ended up with a laughing half-kidding qeution, which was: I wonder just how many couples there are out there that are happily married and eat-sleep-breath-walk-and-talk LEGO?

So I decided I’d ask the world’s largest group of AFOL’s just exactly that: how many of you couples out there live LEGO to its fullest and remain blissfully married? :)

-Mike

Hi!

So many times we asked the same question!

the end of mine dark ages coincided with the start of our love. therefore she did not have that to adapt to this hobby. by the way, our interest grew more or less at the same time. grew as much that in our marriage, the pair in the cake were minifigs of the princess leia and luke:) our interest in this hobby is so big that last december, we received in our home the PLUG (portuguese lego users group) encounter!

at this moment who spends more time with this hobby it’s me. normally I make the structures, tânia take care of the interiors. Tânia is pregnant, the name that we give to the embryo is “minifig”. when to be born, it will have another name, off course :)

we made one mosaic with the photo of the marriage invitation!

now, the mosaic is in our livingroom!!

we don’t known any other portuguese couple who enjoy’s Lego as we do.

Luís and Tânia Baixinho