 General / 45795
Re: Demographical Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
   This morning the rest of my family and I were joking around at the breakfast table and as usual I managed to pull LEGO into the conversation. I don’t remember all we talked about that followed, but we ended up with a laughing half-kidding qeution, which was: I wonder just how many couples there are out there that are happily married and eat-sleep-breath-walk-and-talk LEGO?

So I decided I’d ask the world’s largest group of AFOL’s just exactly that: how many of you couples out there live LEGO to its fullest and remain blissfully married? :)

-Mike

Well, I already had a large LEGO collection when she came into my life. She was a little hesitant at first, but after I showed her the joys of building and playing with the bricks, she came over to the good side :-) I did have to promise her that our future kids would be allowed to play with our LEGO too. Sure, LEGO bricks are toys, so no problem there!

Oh, and she accuses me of getting her hooked on DUPLO...