 General / 45589
Re: Demographical Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:29:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
   So I decided I’d ask the world’s largest group of AFOL’s just exactly that: how many of you couples out there live LEGO to its fullest and remain blissfully married? :)

Although I’m not married yet, my gf of 7 years has put up with my addiction/hobby for quite some time. She only gets angered if I spend too much on LEGO (how much is too much?). For Christmas she half jokingly half seriously asked for 4101 Wild Collection set, which I did buy for her! (Actually I got one for myself as well, haha) She only sticks to building the official models though.

In the VLC, I know of a couple who are both equally crazy about the plastic building blocks, although in different themes: Dean and Alex Husby. Their apartment is bursting at the seams with LEGO boxes and parts...

-Bryan