 General / 44785
Re: Lego prices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:39:33 GMT

gary tabener wrote:
Has anybody ever compared Lego prices between US and UK or any other country
for that matter, or am I approaching a touchy subject here.
Yes.

Have a look at the pricetag on a large tub of LEGO in their Brand Stores.

Cologne, Germany: EUR 15.99, i.e. with the Euro at $1.25 this is a
whopping US$19.98
Solomon Pond Mall, Marlboro MA, USA: US$12.99

Same for allmost all sets.

You can't explain this even with a 16% VAT.

Yours, Christian