 General / 44745
Re: Lego prices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:14:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Tabener wrote:
Has anybody ever compared Lego prices between US and UK or any other
country for that matter, or am I approaching a touchy subject here.

Of course it's been discussed before.  Do a search for VAT and you'll
find plenty of price comparisons.  What you're likely to discover is
that you (or perhaps someone else) gets a bit more universal health
care for your Lego Euro in the UK than you would in the US.