 General / 3607
  Whatever happened to???

I remember a couple of years ago.. maybe not that long ago. I believe Todd wrote this?? someone correct me if I'm wrong... Though it was a prg that created different names for sets? Like Barracuda Space Ninja's.. some outragous set names.. Is this (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) [...] Oh yes, great fun. :-) Todd is sleeping now, but I don't think he'd mind my telling you where it is: (URL) just got some good ones: Nitro Wagon Metro Surprise Hidden Sea Ladder Magic Bathroom Uranium Fury Gyro Drawbridge Riptide Bedroom (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

This program reminds me a lot of a word game a friend and I used to play called "word disassociation." The way it worked was similar to "word association" except that each person would think of a word without revealing it to the other person. Each (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) Android Spy Oarsmen Terrestrial Pony Dungeon Crisis Island Treatment Ranch Uranium Fuel Playground Forbidden Dolphin Hauler Pony Intercept Crane ...don't you want to just drop everything & come up with models for these? Now, *that's* a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) This is great. I particularly like the one above. I've recently unearthed records from Elgo(tm) HQ in Iblund. Here are some themes that market research didn't support and their initial sets: Waterworld (but we couldn't get the license): (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) you posted. Christopher, I particularly enjoyed these: (...) you couldn't catch me using radioactive two-ply on my fanny) (...) and ends: looks like an outhouse with jet engines) (...) eyeballs in dry, crumbly dirt watching tv, of which only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) you may think "ghostly bathroom" is bad, but would you prefer the one I just got from the generator: "hook & haul bathroom"? ;) -nikky (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) gems (...) That sounds like the companion set to the one the generator just gave me: Crocodile Bedroom James (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) <snipped Elgo's new themes> You missed one! The re-release of Pirates we keep hearing rumours about! Elgo felt that the Pirates theme was worn-out and needed something to make it more 'current': Skull's Eye's Motorboat Black Sea's Jet King (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) but (...) Okay, y'all got me wanting to try this thing. Here's some favorites I picked out: Sidewalk Spy Stables (alliterative but definitely not covert) Crystal Boulder Mediator (the bat lord moonlights as a drug lord) Eagle Tug Blaster (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) And one more (just cuz I couldn't pass it up): Majisto's Hemlock Cruiser (Dr. K rides again) -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) I found a mysterious e-mail with some more sets that are currently being considered. Trains: Pony Rally Railway Secret Railway Rooms: Seismologic Bedroom Rocky Bedroom Road 'n Rail Turbo Bedroom Riptide Blast-Off Bathroom T.V. Camera Bathroom (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) Oh man, we were rolling in the aisles (not isles!) with this. Here are our favorites: Deep Sea Isolation Chariot Road 'n Rail Rocket Brigade Tank Playland Offroad Tow Bedroom Uranium Rally Brig Pirates Cabana Broadside's Tow Stables Offroad (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

Has this got to the level where it moves to off-topic yet? I can't tell, I am laughing too hard. Kevin Wilson wrote: <snip> (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

"Bandits' Sport Chariot" --i think i should build one of these!!! --justin (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) Oh no. This is one of those rare things that has everything to do with lego. Off-topic.fun may be fun, but this is right on. Here's more. I saved them cuz I didn't have the heart to toss them: Pretty Wishes Hovercraft (with lovely pastel armor (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

OK OK, here's a few I got with just trains, town and wild west Frontier Chaser (you don't know what you've got till it's gone) Freight Control Van (for those unruly boxes in the corner) Auto & Tire Scuba Railway (your basic unit train) Blaze Loading (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

Well, shoot! I never even knew this thing existed! Gawd, did I have fun with this thing.... Gas 'n Wash Ambush (you *thought* you were getting that car back!) Crystal Forklift Aero-Motorboat (prime B-movie material, folks) Whirling Playhouse (No, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  RE: Whatever happened to???

Ok. Tonight I fell through my attic while putting more Cat-5 wiring into the dining room (actually the Lego and computer room) and after a quick trip to the ER for stitches and a CAT scan I get back home to read this thread! As my pain meds begin to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) Somebody STOP ME, before I randomly generate again! :) Test Bathroom (this is only a test; had this been an actual alert, you would have been instructed where to purchase air-freshener) Boulder Sundaes (w/ chocolate sauce) Shark's Ambulance (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

I have a suggestion: a building competition where you get yourself a set name from the random name generator, then build the set. Kevin (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) <snip> Here's to hoping it only hurts when you laugh: Somebody STOP ME, before I randomly generate again! :) Test Bathroom (this is only a test; had this been an actual alert, you would have been instructed where to purchase air-freshener) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

Well, I had to try the generator, hadn't I; Black Knight's Go-Cart ( I guess his horse wasn't fast enough) Mail Cops (what ya gonna do when they have a letter for you?) Sidewalk River Detector (always falling in the water? Here's the thing for you!) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) "Hi, I'm little Jenny of Borg, prepare to be assimilated." (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

(...) For the lactose intolerant. (...) It's powered by sacrificed souls. (...) A bidet with a difference? (...) That could get messy. (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to???

I like the ability to customize the different themes included so you can try for particularly absurd or theme-oriented names. Using Aquazone, Belville, and Trains: Neptune Discovery Playmates (Play doctor anyone?) Crystal Metro Playland (It used to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)