 General / 34122
Re: Have they done it again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 04:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes:
I'm just curious... not trying to sound ungrateful, but I'm just wondering
if they've done it again?

Allan, I think you're being a little unfair. Specifically

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3643
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3308
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/announce/?n=38

seem to me to be announcements rather than questions requiring responses, and
as such, according to the guidelines for .lego.direct,
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=6, it was probably a bit rude for so many
people to respond in .lego.direct anyway (ducks).

With regard to http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3462, Brad said "Thanks in
advance for your help.". I would consider that thanks, wouldn't you? Seems
redundant to post again just to says thanks again. Hopefully, LD will thank
those who contributed by producing some great legends sets in the future. I'd
be happy with that.

Regards

ROSCO