 General / 32522
32521  |  32523
Subject:
Lego in Fastcompany magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:13:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The September 2001 issue of FastCompany magazine has a good article about
Lego and the marketing challenges faced by them. The cover of the magazine
reads "Lego's Strategic Stumbles."

While most of us are aware of the issues facing Lego, it is a good read.

An online version may be found here -

http://www.fastcompany.com/online/50/lego.html

Bryan