 General / 31218
Re: On to other news....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:53:10 GMT

And here is a timeline of lego space, which has a little entry under 78:

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/series/futuron->timeline
.html

Kyle - or for that matter anyone with HTML knowledge - why won't that URL:
be recognised or resolve to a proper URL: for my browser?  IE5.5 brings back
a 'page cannot be found' error when I try cutting and pasting that in.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde