 Space / 9394
Re: On to other news....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
Greg, however, is wrong
to say that Classic Space, or more properly, Legoland Space, was started in
1978 because it was started in 1979.

Sorry, it was started in 1978.

I read the catalogs, Greg, so please
do not argue with me on this point and if you still do not believe me, look
at the catalog archives on Lugnet.

Sorry pal, but you're not going to win this. If you insist you are right, I
insist that you check the release date on <set:924>

Here's a list of sets from 1978 and there are definatly soem CS sets there:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qy=1978

And here is a timeline of lego space, which has a little entry under 78:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/series/futuron-timeline.html

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net