 Space / 9465
Re: On to other news....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:

France and Russia are not the same country but about forty countries around
the world have red, white, and blue stripes in their flags.  I think I was
stressed out over the numerous letters in response to my letters so what I
meant to say was that even though they changed their appearances, every
person knew that it was the same theme.  The logo does matter because it
causes confusion and I am not even sure that you know every little detail
about Lego Space.  The flags of these countries do matter because how would
you like it if your came from Croatia and some ignorant person thought that
your flag was from France?  This is the same arguement that I present to you
in the Futuron/Legoland Space set and until I speak with an official Lego
representative, I will not listen to your comment about the logo of Futuron
and Legoland Space.
Jesse Long
P.S.  The people from Lego will settle this arguement, not you or me, Greg.

Dude, chill.  You make ABSOLUTELY NO sense here, your 'arguments' are just
rambling.

LEGOLAND Space (ie. Classic Space [1]) ran 1978-1988 when they phased it
out.  Futuron is a separate sub-theme in the catalogs, with a different
minifig design and a totally different color scheme.  They are separate
product lines, though they use the same logo.  I doubt the minifigs would
get offended if you confused them either.  Yes, its not clear why LEGO used
the same logo, but it is clear they are separate sub-themes.  I know you'll
come back at me and tell me I'm wrong and that I don't know what I'm talking
about, but after seeing your dribbling here, I really don't care.

To save me having to write two replies here, in response to your baiting
post to Greg, people tried answering you politely, but you keep insisting
that you're right.  Why even ask, if you think you're right and aren't
willing to consider another answer?  To me, that's not acting mature.  Greg
was presenting a logical argument, you have been presenting an illogical one.

-Tim

[1] a nickname the community has for that space era