 General / 31219
Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:08:35 GMT

Hi Kyle,

thanks for answering my headlight-question. I won't say the 1x1
headlight appears in a Technic set from pre 1980. Anyway, 1980 seems to
be right.

I am planing a little LEGO®-geometry site for our german 1000steine
platform, maybe I could translate it into english for lugnet also...

I will write down some thoughts about the headlight brick and the 1x2
offset plate with centred stud. These 2 pieces are core-pieces for nice
detailed solutions like SNOT technique and offset building. Do you know
the big LEGO book with the red US convertible at the main cover? There
is a nice mup-pad build only by these headlight bricks ...  LEGO might
didn't know in 1980 what great invention they made by releasing the
headlight brick.

Kind regards to Canada

Holger

P.S. Please check your e-mail-address, I couldn't send you a mail.