 General / 31240
Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes writes:

I will write down some thoughts about the headlight brick and the 1x2
offset plate with centred stud. These 2 pieces are core-pieces for nice
detailed solutions like SNOT technique and offset building. Do you know
the big LEGO book with the red US convertible at the main cover? There
is a nice mup-pad build only by these headlight bricks ...  LEGO might
didn't know in 1980 what great invention they made by releasing the
headlight brick.

G'day Holger,

What is a "mup-pad"?  Is there a web site with pictures?

P.S. Please check your e-mail-address, I couldn't send you a mail.

That's just my "anti-spam" address.  You need to delete the section
of my email address that says "deletethisspamblock".  A lot of
people do that so that automated "spambots" can't read our email
addresses from sites like this and then send us a ton of junk
email.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada