 General / 31176
Re: Question about 1x1 brick with headlight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:35:20 GMT

Ummmm, besides what this post is about...This is really cool:

Good job, and is that a counter weight that extends out back! that's just
neato! very cool.....

Eric

In lugnet.general, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi folks,

I am searching the first sets were one of the most fantastic LEGO® bricks ever
was released: The 1x1 with Headlight (Part No. 4070)!

This little piece is so great, especially for the SNOT technique.

I suggest that it was 1980 when it came out. I checked some catalogues at
brickshelf and there are some new releases from 1980 including the 1x1
Headlight:

# 6627 Jeep
# 6690 Fire engine
# 6363 Car repair shop
# 6678 Excavator
# 6364 Medical Centre

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6363,6364,6627,6678,6690

My question: Is there another EARLIER set including the 1x1 headlight brick?

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Regards from Germany

Holger

...lots of 1x1 headlights are used in my MOCs:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=matthes