 General / 30769
Re: Dinosaurs - kind of a let down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 04:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Unless the color is WAY off on
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/dino2.jpg , it shows them as the
sand green, not regular green (granted, it may BE way off).

Those look like regular green pieces to me *shrugs*.  Compare the pieces in
the original version as seen in
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/dino2.jpg to those in the ones in
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=7000-1 and also the ones in
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=45121 . Do they look
different to anyone else?  I hope I'm not losing it =).

~Nathan