 General / 30300
Re: Dinosaurs - kind of a let down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:51:19 GMT

Hey, maybe we can call Consumer Affairs and ask for the "missing" corners?  ;-)

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
It turns out that the delivered dinosaur is not the same green, it is sand
green (which I like) and it doesn't have the corner slopes at all.  It put
it together, here it is:

Ah, that sucks!  I was going to get loads for that part.  :(  and the new
in-set catalog shows it with the corner slopes, too!!!  :(

The set still has some promise, but man, what a let-down...

A Very Dissapointed Green Brick Fan,
Jeff
"FLAT SIDE UP!"