 General / 30303
Re: Dinosaurs - kind of a let down - but my kids love them
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 00:24:29 GMT

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

It is not a bad set, my initial disappointment about the corner slopes in
green is my only complaint.  My four year old daughter likes it a lot, she
is carrying it around now.

Mike

[ ... snipped ... ]

As I suspected, my son (he is six) loves the dinosaur set.  I had left it on
the kitchen table for him to find when he got home from school today.  By
the time I got home from the office he had built it, played with it for a
while, taken it apart, and built an alternate model.

The new Mania magazine also arrived today so now he busy examing the various
dinosaur sets.  Of course, he wants them all, particularly the T-Rex.  I
suspect these sets will be popular with younger kids (4-7).  It seems like
all of the kids that age like dinosaurs, boys and girls.  We had a dinosaur
themed birthday party for my son back in January, too bad these weren't
available, they would have been perfect party favors.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot