 General / 30760
Re: Dinosaurs - kind of a let down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 20:05:48 GMT

"Nathan McDowell" <Skiing_Scotsman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GEIvB5.FIr@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:
Did they change the image that's on brickset or something? Was there • another
picture that had the corner slopes? If so does anyone still have a copy • of it?

Doh! I guess my question's been answered... so does anyone have the old • image?

DaveE

The original Ankle-saurus thing is at
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/ just scroll down the page and
there is a section that has pics of the new summer 2001 catalogue, there • is
a link to the smaller dinosaurs sets and all four are on one picture.  The
set in question shows the four corner slopes in regular green (along with
the head and tail in regular green).  The new version of the set is in • that
newer verdigreen color, minus the corner slopes.  The only reason I was • even
considering buying that blasted set was for the corner slopes in regular
green.  Oh well.

~Nathan

It was the only reason I ordered four of them when I first heard they were
available.  I gave two of them to my kids (who love them), the other two are
still sitting in their unopened boxes in my office at home.  They will
likely stay there and become birthday present fodder for one of my son's
friends.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders