 General / 30753
Re: Dinosaurs - kind of a let down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:12:06 GMT

Jake McKee wrote in message ...
I looked at both links above as well as an actual toyfair photo at:
http://skyjammer.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/asm/mar2001/graphics/Dino_Ankylosauru • s.jpg

and can't see any differences in color or parts selection. What am missing?

Huw must have updated the picture on Brickshelf to be the real thing, those
links do now show the same model. The original photo in the dealer catalog
showed standard Lego green for the color instead of sand green, and there
were 2x2 medium slope convex corners next to the green slopes on the sides,
instead of the black 1x1 cones. I imagine that when they changed the color
they had to change the parts because the corners aren't (yet?) made in the
new green.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1