 General / 30749
Re: Dinosaurs - kind of a let down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:38:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
I received four of the new 7000 Young Ankylosaurus today along with some
other stuff.  Unfortunately the actual dinosaur is not the same as the ones
we saw in the preview pictures from the Toy Fair.  My desire for these sets
was driven by the green corner slopes visible in this picture:

http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=7000-1

It turns out that the delivered dinosaur is not the same green, it is sand
green (which I like) and it doesn't have the corner slopes at all.  It put
it together, here it is:

Mike,

I looked at both links above as well as an actual toyfair photo at:
http://skyjammer.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/asm/mar2001/graphics/Dino_Ankylosaurus.jpg

and can't see any differences in color or parts selection. What am missing?

Jake

--
Jake McKee
AFOL