 General / 30768
Re: Dear LEGO Online Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 03:22:05 GMT

Hi Tim!

Hmm. Honestly? I've read over your letter a couple of times and am not sure
what you are trying to get at. You, and your site especially, are already,
as far as I know, considered to be the center of SW happenings. Even without
being a SW fan I know exactly what your site is all about, and have heard
your name numerous times.

You want to get *more* involved? Well, cool. The brickfest is definitely an
awesome place to reach people. Christina (that's with an A) would probably
have little to no issues with letting you have and open discussion if you
had something to talk about. ;-)  My question is, what are you looking for?
More involvement in *non*-SW areas? Help me out here, I don't know what
you're aiming at. <smile>

-Shiri