 General / 30360
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 01:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
I cannot agree with you more Fredrik!  The Thatcher Perkins (#396) is
IMHO the most beautiful model set Lego ever made.  And I too like the
Sopwith Camel, even though I am no model airplane fan.  Hoping for new
greatness from Lego Direct!

Sopwith Camel is the most complex LD originated set so far.

So far.

Remember those words, that's my prediction. If it does well and makes its
numbers, Brad will be able to bring us more and better. Much much more. Much
much better.

I bought one to study it for its parts potential but I probably should have
bought two so I could actually build one.

Those 6x16 mostly studless sheets are tres intriuging.

++Lar