 General / 30333
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:24:13 GMT

Thanks for the pictures. Now what other sets have the 6x16 plate with one
row of studs been found in? I have seen the 6x4 a lot but I can't recall
seeing the 6x16.

Rose

"Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message

Mostly 6x16 plates with 1 row of studs around 3 sides only, 2 per wing, 8
total.

There are also some 6x4 plates with studs round 3 sides only and some 4x4
with studs along one side only in brown (sorry, too lazy to look up part
numbers...)

Huw

See here for complete piece photographs sorted by color.

http://www.doe2.de/lego/more/sopwith-camel/index.html

Jonathan